This hummus has a delicious smoked flavour, and is perfect for dips or as a side dish.
- 5 tablespoons of Bacel Tahini
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500 grams of chickpeas, soaked overnight and boiled until soft
- 100ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of water
- A pinch of salt
- Green capsicum, chilli flakes and olive oil to garnish
- Place the chickpeas (drained), pinch of salt, cumin, Bacel Tahini, crushed garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and process until combined. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) of water and process again.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil and process until quite smooth.
- Place hummus in a bowl, drizzle with extra olive oil and chilli flakes. Serve with finely chopped capsicum.